This program is for individuals who are seeking a career in cyber security. This includes people just entering the work force and those trying to switch from other industries and career paths?
- Students need to have a basic ability to manipulate a computer.
No, students are not required to have any coding knowledge. Cyber Security professionals can be proficient without coding. However, it can make a great professional even better. As such students will be introduced to coding.
Students will be able to qualify for a wide range of positions including but not limited to Cyber Security Analysts, Security Engineers, Security Architects, Vulnerability Management Analysts, SOC Analysts, Penetration Testers.
- The program will be 6 months long and will have the following breakdown
- 2 months of basic security concepts
- 1 month of Offensive Security Training
- 1 Month of Vulnerability Management
- 1 Month of Security Operations/Incident Response
- 1 Month of Resume and Interview Prep
The program will cost $4500
Students will need a laptop with the following requirements
- 8 GB RAM
- 100 GB of FREE space on the hard drive is critical to host the VMs
- Windows 10, macOS 10.15.x or later, or Linux that also can install and run VMware virtualization products